My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Mommy & Lydia Day

Every once and awhile I get to steal Lydia away and go spend some alone time with her. First we went to a scrapbooking store in St. Paul that I've been wanting to go to (I am so lucky that she loves going with me). Then we went to our favorite restaurant Noodles & Co for lunch (Lydia loves the Mac & Cheese). After lunch we went to Micheal's where we bought her a purse decorating kit. We came straight home so we could decorate it before Addi woke up. She said it's was the best day of her whole life. Even though I hear that a couple of times a week I really think she may have meant it. :)

2 comments:

-Loni said...

How Fun! I love having "mommy and [insert child's name here]" time!

Holly said...

You're a good mama! Emma and I used to do that a lot before we moved here. We need to do it again.