My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weekly Update

Well I can't seem to find time to blog lately so I am going to try to do a weekly update instead. We'll see how it goes!

The Mullet is Gone!!! Yep, we finally cut Addison's hair. Not one complaint out of her the whole time. I think she knew how bad it looked that she welcomed the change. Now she's sporting a "pixie" cut and is looking more adorable then ever.

Lydia informed me this week that I have been holding her back. I believe her exact words were "You never let me do anything myself. I can do things myself, I'm a big girl." It was something to that extent and it quickly made me realize that no matter how hard I try I can't keep her from growing up and I'll never be a perfect mother. :)
I have no clue how this headband has made it through 3 years and 3 states but this morning Lou came down the stairs with it on and I couldn't help but think about the last time I saw her wearing it at my brother-in laws wedding. Too cute.

0 comments: