My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008


I would like to dedicate this picture to all my pregnant and recently pregnant friends who swear they get huge during their pregnancies (you know who you are)! This is of me and my darling little Lydia when I was pregnant with Addison. I know what your thinking- OH MY GOSH! I look like I'm about to pop.......oh you are so wrong. I am six- yes 6 months and 1 week pregnant in this picture. I still had to endure 1 1/2 months of pregnancy.

So next time one of you ladies look in the mirror and think you are humongous think of this picture and you'll feel better! :)

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I think you are adorable! I'm excited to some day witness your cute pregnantness!

MBWhite said...

Aahhh..you're so cute! You're not that big in the pic, honey! You were all belly. Too bad that can happen to all of us! My butt gets as big as my belly!

-Bec

Amott Family said...

one hot mama 1