My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sorry Ladies



Today a couple of friends and I went to our Community Center to let the kids play in the gym. It ended up being really fun. The kids could run around and we didn't have a huge mess to pick up.

Being the fun moms we are (or at least try to be) we picked up the Hula Hoops and gave it a go. I did horribly, but I'm blaming that on the baby bump. Loni was definitely the winner with Mindy a close second! Go Girls!

5 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so sad I missed the hula hooping! That's what I get for being late.

-Loni said...

Whoo Hoo Hula Hoop Mamas! Too bad we didn't get a picture of you Rochelle!!

Amott Family said...

Rochelle-
Okay...I will be looking for some blackmail for you! Just keep an eye out.
:)
Ande
p.s. Loni rocked it...Mindy second rocked it...Kelli was hip...Me...well I was a sad case for a hulahooper, But beware becuase I will be practicing all winter!

Amott Family said...

I forgot to say...Meg rocked on the hula too!
:)
Go hula hoops. The new rave!

Megan Gunyan said...

Oh man....see what happens when you have too many babies? You lose your waist line and you can't hula hoop AT ALL. I blame my kids.