My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Canon T1i



I have had a lot of extra time on the computer lately. What else can you do when you are holding a fussy baby 24/7?! The past few weeks my new obsession has been the newly released Canon T1i. I have wanted a SLR for a very, very long time and this one has everything I need (including a HD video option). So after much deliberation I have packed up my Canon S3 IS and my hard drive camcorder and am heading over to the National Camera Exchange to trade them for my new toy!! To make the deal even sweeter NCE offers four free classes when you purchase a camera through them (a $140 value). So not only will I have this amazing camera I'll know how to use it too. The only time John will get to see his kids the next 6 months is through occasional visits and pictures, so why not make the fantastic pictures ;)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I love slr cameras! I wish I knew how to use them better though. Good job with the class too!

Holly said...

Oh, I need to talk to you about this. I've been wanting a digital SRL too, but have been waiting to see if something new was coming out.