My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who's Baby Is This?




Don't ask me how but looking at these pictures I've realized that our little man may have some major red to his hair! Where is it coming from? Not that there is anything wrong with red hair, I just hope that it turns more blond as time goes on. Anyways, here are a few pictures of him in the high chair. He loves sitting in it and will sleep in it for hours if his big sisters would leave him alone. I just can't believe he's four weeks old already. Time is going by really fast.

On a totally different note we found out yesterday that John has to report to TBS on June 2nd. It is a lot earlier then we thought but that's just how it goes. I'm still having a hard time thinking about it with out getting emotional so I'll post more about it some other time.

0 comments: