My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Will He or Won't He?

Lots of people have been asking whether John will leave in June or September and the answer is...... I have no clue!! One of the lovely things about the Marine Corps is that things get done when it's best for the "greater good". Which means, when they get around to it. We are exactly one month out from John getting commissioned so we should of found out at the latest today, but no such luck. I am anxiously awaiting he's orders as is he. The thought of having him home all summer is very exciting but after being a Marine wife for 8 years I know better then to get too excited. That doesn't stop a girl from hoping though :)

As soon as I hear something I will let every body know.

0 comments: