My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Dora's Rough Day

John and I decided to start packing away some of the girls toys. That way when we get to our next duty station they'll be like new. Well I chose their Dora Vanity Playset. Before I could take it to storage though I needed to brush her hair out, something I gave up on a month after they got it. I seriously wanted to throw it out the window by the time I was done. I brushed and cut this doll's hair for over an hour and it still looks terrible. I told the girls that next time I had to do it Dora would be bald like daddy!!

This is what Dora is supposed to look like-


This is what our Dora looks like-

3 comments:

Holly said...

That is a kinda freaky looking toy in both pictures. I would get rid of it permanently. :)

BeccaLee said...

Bald can be beautiful!!!!

YaYa said...

I think she needs some professional help...maybe some relaxer? Is her hair frizzy because the girls have scared her to death?