My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Neighborhood Gang

Boy did we get lucky when it came to neighbors! We were fortunate enough to have two little boys (3 and 5) live right next door. Everyday after school we play outside until dinner. The kids get along wonderfully. Plus, their mom Tania is hilarious and I love hanging out with her. Meeting them has really helped us feel more comfortable in Virgina.


Hanging out on our stoop having a treat

Our Cardboard City (something good came out of all those boxes)


I still haven't taken any pictures of our new place. Everything may be unpacked but it's still a mess around here. The dishwasher was leaking, the AC went out. I had a plumber out last week. Then to boot I was in bed all weekend with a nasty bug. We're having some friend's over for dinner this weekend so everything should be ready for pictures by then...I hope!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I'm SOOOOO glad to hear you have great neighbors! That seriously makes all the difference in the world when you move someplace new! You're still missed here though.

Yaya said...

I love the look on Addi's face trying to bite the popcicle!

Megan Gunyan said...

Loved the box city. Great idea. We miss you guys. Hope your neighbors are making it great for you!

Amott Family said...

YEAH! More photos from the Rice family! It looks like life is going well. WE miss you! Lizzie was looking at a photo of Lydia the other day and asked when you were coming back? So sweet. I love the box city. I want to play in the box city!
:)
Ande