My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

365

So it's no secret that I'm a wee bit obsessed with photography right now. I have been working so hard to get the technical side of it down that I haven't spend much time just taking snapshots of my life. So this is my 365. One photo every day for a year. I know, my life isn't that interesting but I'm doing it anyways. LOL!

Wow! Day one of 365 sounds really scary but here I go.

Day 1
Do not adjust your screens! This is truly a huge pile of laundry (clean people, I'm not a dirty person :). John being the helpful husband he is decided to help me out this weekend and washed about 5 loads. He then left it in our room while he went to the field for a week. SO what did I do for two hours last night...folded laundry....sigh.

1 comments:

MBWhite said...

At first I thought this was MY pile of laundry on my couch downstairs! Mike does the same thing! But he doesn't stop....just keeps adding it to the pile! Oh well, atleast their hearts are in the right place!