My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Duty Station

John got his orders BUT we still don't know where we'll be stationed. We are moving to Virgina Beach at the end of January and will be there until June. By the latest, we should know where we're going in May. I'm happy that we get to stay together but not looking forward to moving again...then again. Sigh. To make matter worse Lydia is really upset. She loves her teacher and wants to stay. Whenever she talks about it, John and I just want to cry. I hate seeing her sad. I thought being a Marine wife was hard, being a mom to a military brat is heartbreaking. Not looking forward to his next deployment.

Ok, I'm done with my pity party. On to today's picture. I love seeing them smile :)

1 comments:

Megan Gunyan said...

Oh, that pic is priceless. I'm so sorry about Lydia. She is such a trooper! You are a great mom to her! She is lucky to be part of your family. She will adjust....and then forget about this once summer hits. Promise!