My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Missed a day already..oops. I have a good excuse, I'm sick. I love the mild weather here but dang my allergies are going crazy.

I called and broke our lease today. They were really nice about it. One of the pluses about being around a base again. No need to explain why, they just understand. So now John and I have to make some appointments to go look at house in Virginia Beach. We're going to make a trip out there during Christmas break. I think it will be good for Lydia to be part of the process of picking out a place. It will be an adventure that's for sure.



Treston cracks me up. He will always take the most rugged route. Always over and through, never around!! Boys are crazy. :)

2 comments:

Yaya said...

Lovely post but a post without pictures in just sad words. :(

yAYA said...

Do we have to wait for his kindergarden pictures? Or one of the girls wedding pictures? :)