My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

No Motivation

I have no motivation to post any pictures, and I have a lot of them from my trip to MN and John's visit this weekend. We bought the girls their very first cameras and they're really excited about them. I love that they are catching the the photography fever AND that I have something that I can threaten them with if they're being really naughty. I know, I'm a terrible mother. I got a few shots of them snapping away that I'll post soon. Until then here's one of my boys.

2 comments:

MBWhite said...

Aawwww! I always love your pics! ....and you!!! :)

Megan Gunyan said...

Oh, so cute. Totally understand about no motivation! I've hardly had the motivation to wash my hair this week. Bleh. Miss you!