My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

You Asked For It Mom

so here you go.....


Our moms are constantly nagging me about not being in any pictures and I know I need to get better about it. So I finally broke down and took out John's point and shoot to bring to the beach and was totally bummed when I saw that the screen was cracked (thank you movers). No worries though, look in John's sunglasses....it's ME! Haha! I need to teach John how to put my camera in auto so he can snap a few pictures when he gets back.

I just have to vent real quick about the month of broken stuff. In the past 2 weeks my new lens for my camera broke, Treston killed John's very expensive phone and our desktop bit the dust. Let's hope nothing major like a car is next!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Your lens broke! How did it happen?

BeccaLee said...

My small lens broke too :( Luckily I can still use it, it just is a little loose where it attaches to the camera body.