My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Five for Friday

1- HGTV is a bit addictive. I don't own my own home but when I do, needless to say, it will be  
     FABULOUS!

2- Painting sucks. I can handle tackling a small room a couple of times a year, but 1400 sq feet is getting old.
     Especially when I'm painting everything boring white!

3- The new automatic dispensing Lysol soap ROCKS! But buyers beware, children will think it's a new fun
     toy, and you will be going back to the store the next day for a soap refill.

4-  Hawaii is amazing, but is so far from home. Seems even farther when you feel like your needed.

5-  I 'm completely out my league when it comes to our yard. There are so many plants and trees, I have
      no idea where to start. Doesn't help that we get a ton of rain, so things grow insanely fast. I have to trim
      a plant in my front yard every week or it engulfs my mailbox. Wonder if the landlords would be angry if I
      chopped it down?! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3 Where did you find that, I want one!
#4 That is very sweet
#5 Never never cut down anything that is not a weed or acts like one OR blocks a beautiful view!
Love you all