My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our Escape to Idaho

I'm alive!! It's been an exhausting two months but we are finally in Hawaii and completely moved in. Yea!! Knowing we are going to be here for three years is so amazing. After the crazy year we've had, I'm not sure how much more I could of taken.

Before I get into all the excitement of Hawaii, I wanted to post some pictures of when we were in Idaho this summer. It was a much needed escape from reality. We did a little bit of everything; boating, bowling, fishing, camping, a play, a concert and so much more. It was a blast.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Fun!!!

Megan Gunyan said...

So cute! When did Lydia cut her hair?? Love it.

Kristina Flagor said...

Absolutely adorable pictures, hope the ones I saved will transfer to Gram and Poppi's SD card for their digital frame. I try to keep them updated with the latest, you guys however have so many cute ones I can't keep up!