My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby #3





For those of you who don't already know, John and I are expecting our third little one. We are very excited, especially Lydia who can't wait to help out. I'm thinking it's a girl but John is still hoping for he's little Marine, only time will tell. We'll be welcoming our new little one in April and will let you know when we find out what we're having. :)

**The ultra-sound picture is from about a month ago**

3 comments:

Holly said...

Even though you already told me, I still wanted to write and say Congratulations. I hope Jon gets his Marine!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys...boys are fun, you might like to get one!!! We need to scrap together soon!

Pricegirl said...

OK, so I wasn't reading into that post! Congratulations!!!!! I'll send some extra "blue" vibes your way! And like Sara said, maybe we can scrap together soon!