My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I apologize to you all who don't watch The Office

So I just had a play date with some friends and one of my girlfriends, we'll call her Boni, was a little confused about my last post about the candles.

Why anyone doesn't watch The Office I don't know, but for all of you who don't I'll explain. There is this crazy lady Jan on the show who makes awful homemade candles. NBC trying to capitalize on fans like me has now put these candles up for sale. If you go to the web-site and read the description you'll understand that it's a big joke and the candles are horrible. Being as easily amused as I am, I thought it was pretty dang funny.

So please anyone who sells wonderful Scentsy Candles do not be offended, you and your product rock. For those of you who had no clue what I was talking about please do me a favor and plop down on your couch this Thursday and watch The Office. You won't regret it!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks for the disclaimer. Careful with the inside jokes next time!

-Loni said...

Boni here!

Thanks for the explanation for the Office illiterate!