My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Stink Eye



Any one who has spent time with Addi knows that she can be a sweet heart....sometimes. Actually I would say about 25% of the time, the other 75% of the time she is an opinionated, crabby, and very loud little girl. Don't get me wrong I love the little devil, I like to refer to her as my little protester in waiting. She is going to make sure every injustice in her life (as she sees it) gets brought to my attention. I don't think I'll ever have to worry about how she feels about things, she always lets me know.

Anyways, this is a picture of her this morning. She and Lydia had picked out her clothes and I asked very cheerfully if I could take her picture. I figured if I could ask in a happy voice she would go for it. We'll as you tell from the picture she didn't buy it, instead of a smile I got the stink eye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is REALLY a stink eye, even for Addi. But she can really be so sweet, when you give her whatever she wants, whenever she wants it!

Anonymous said...

By the way, I love this childs unbelievably strong outspoken attitude as much as I love her older sisters sweetness and determination to play doctor.

Mindy said...

That IS impressive! Watch out Mom!

Tamara said...

Ahh, sweet little Addison! At least it's possible the attitude will end in childhood and maybe you'll have an opinionated yet kind and stink eye-less adolescence!