My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Nursery




So I have finally gotten some pictures taken of the nursery. There is a few things I still need to do. I have to make a new cover for the mobile (the one it came with didn't match) and I need to finish a wooden T I bought to decorate to put on the self above he's crib. Of course the picture frames are still empty but hopefully soon little TJ will make an appearance so I can fill them. Besides a few little things though we are ready for him!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad you got the room ready and the pictures posted before you had the baby! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him.

MBWhite said...

The baby's room is awesome. Now I feel like I need to get by butt moving to get mine ready. I'm sure it won't look as cute as yours, though! Congratulation!!! How does it feel to breathe again!? I'm so jealous!

BeccaLee said...

So glad to hear you're both doing well. Hopefully we'll get to see ya'll again soon!!
Love, Dan & Becca