My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Treston Johnathon



Here are a couple of pictures of our little guy. He was born on March 29th at 11:26 am after about 10 hours of labor (he was taking he's time). He weighed 7lbs 14 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. The girls are doing wonderfully with him. Addison has a complete come-apart when he cries and actually yelled at the doctor to be nice to her baby when he was getting a check up. Lydia loves to help anyway she can. She sat and held him for 15 minutes the other day.

We feel so blessed to have him in our family and can't wait to watch him grow.

3 comments:

-Loni said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....He is so perfect! So cute! And I'm sure I'll be saying it some more. Hope you don't get sick of it. I can't wait to hold him!

MBWhite said...

Rochelle, he is so adorable. I'm tearing up just looking at the pics. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hold him tonight! What a perfect little family!!

Cathy said...

He is so cute. I love his little nose! He's lucky to have such wonderful sisters!