My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Missing Daddy

The girls have done really well since John left a month ago. We've had some tears from both, but they are being so strong. They're doing better then I am! Addison tells me everyday that she misses her daddy and wants to snuggle with him. Lydia is definitely missing the fun side of having John around. She just doesn't understand why I won't take them to the water park by myself. :)



She did this one all by herself!!

**One more month until John gets to come home for Labor Day Weekend :)**

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss them so much...

Yaya said...

You are really blessed parents with kids who are so devoted to you and respectful.

Tamara said...

This is so sweet. Those girls do love their daddy. I hope you're doing okay.