My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Seriously! I have some cute kids!





I have been trying to learn how to use my camera in manual for a few months now and what a project it has been! I have sat over my computer for hours trying to figure it out (now you know what I do with the little free time I have while John is gone). Anyone who has learned to only shoot in manual understands my pain, but it is so worth it. Especially when I get shots of my girls like these.

Aren't they turning into beautiful little girls? It just makes my heart melt!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm impressed with you shooting manual. I am so far from that. I'm also happy to see Emma's dress. That was one of our favorites. :)

Tamara said...

It's true. They're cute. You and John are in BIG trouble when they become teenagers.