My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

WooHoo!

I was really upset the other day when I found out that John was leaving for 6 weeks. What was I going to do in a new town all by myself? Then I caught a glimpse of Lydia's school calendar and she has a week off for spring break while he's gone. So I'm going home to see everyone in MN! Woohoo!!! It's going to be insane flying with 3 kids by myself but well worth it. :)

**I just wanted to add how RETARDED I think it is that airlines charge for your 1st checked bag!**



4 comments:

The Rice Family said...

Forgot to mention. It will be from April 2nd to the 11th!!!

Tamara said...

Yay!!!!!! I'm writing it in my calendar right now!!!!

I'm so glad you're off to a good start in your new place. I'm excited to see pictures!

Megan Gunyan said...

We are counting down the days!

Yaya said...

Do I need to even say that I am excited? I might as well throw this out on your blog where you can't hurt me. I starting thinking about my parents and decided to fly them out for a couple of days while you are in Mn. :) Being the good daughter I am, I just couldn't imagine how long it will be until they see all of you again!