My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Virginia Beach

How I love the sun! After living in a beach town for 2 weeks I've decided I never, EVER want to see snow again. We are really loving it here. The weather is beautiful (did I say that already) there is so much more to do then in Fredericksburg and Lydia is loving her new school. It's really too bad that we are only here until June.

I don't have any pictures to post yet. We are still dealing with move-in craziness. I don't even have a key to our mailbox yet. I am sure the postman loves us right now. :) We are hopefully getting out and about this weekend so I'll take some them.

**I just have to laugh! Two days after I wrote this Virginia Beach is having a record breaking snow storm. :) I think the snow is following me!!**

4 comments:

Holly said...

Can't wait to see photos. When do you find out where you will move in June

Holly said...

?

Amott Family said...

Lady-
Did you have to mention that the round bright shining object in the sky that us Minnesotans call a sun actually puts off warmth??
WE miss the warmth. I think deep down you miss the snow....deep deep down?
Miss you
Ande

The Rice Family said...

Holly- We should find out sometime in March. SO that means we'll know by May ;) Still hoping for Hawaii.

Miss you too Ande!! I'll talk to the sun and see if maybe he'll come visit. :)