My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello Sun! We've Missed You!

Desktop

It is so beautiful out today we decided to take the kids to the beach after school. None of them have ever seen the ocean so it was amazing to see their faces light up. The girls loved it of course, Treston on the other hand wasn't so sure. The water is still pretty cold and I think he was a bit freaked out by the sand. We're going again tomorrow (love the 70+ weather), so hopefully he'll enjoy it a little more next time.

5 comments:

-Loni said...

I LOVE your new blog layout! I'm confused though...Treston walks?!?! How did I miss that?

And I sent you another invite to my blog to your gmail email.

So jealous you're so close to the beach!

BeccaLee said...

Too cute! I absolutely love the pictures you take. You are so good at it. You have a natural talent. Keep sharing we love it! Love ya, Becca

Tamara said...

Oh my gosh your family is so cute. Treston's so grown up, I can't believe it.

Megan Gunyan said...

Is he walking? Awesome. It looks like you're having a great time. I miss the ocean! I miss you!
(Hey, I have a brother in law named dan and he's married to a becca!)

north face factory outlet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.