My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's ok to be jealous....

of my mad Adobe Illustrator skills! HaHa!





Really though, I can't explain to you all how bad I am at this program! I suck! I was lucky enough to get some funding through the DOD (military wives program) to go towards school. Since I'm in no position to start anything serious right now I thought it would be fun to learn some graphic design. I chose this specific program because it teaches you Photoshop CS3. Considering it's a $600+ program that I've been drooling over I figured it was a good deal. My pictures could use a little help with their WOW factor. First though I must suffer through the Illustrator program...and I mean suffer. It's just not my thing.

2 comments:

yaya said...

You are so funny. He just has a funny ear!

Unknown said...

Haha! His ear drove my crazy! It's supposed to be like that (kind-of). Their picture looks MUCH better then mine.:)