My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Five for Friday (a day late....again)

Having John home for a four day weekend is throwing me off. Here's my Five for Friday, once again a day late. Maybe I should change it to Seven for Saturday.....but that just seems like way too much work.

1- Whether your LDS or not, there is no denying the beauty of the temples. It's even more stunning in person.

2- I'm addicted to the new Harry Potter Lego game.I keep wanting to sneak in a game with out Lydia but I know that's a slippery slope, I may never be able to turn it off. Then when the children are grown they'll have to go to a support group for children of video game addicts. I'm pretty sure in 15 yrs there might actually be such a thing!

3- Volunteering at your kid's school is really rewarding. I wish I had more opportunity to.
4- There are people who should just not wear bikinis. Being one of those people, I can say so.
5- Making good friends is hard and takes time. I need to learn to be patient.



 

1 comments:

Megan Gunyan said...

I'll be your good friend. Always.