My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Addison's First Day & My Epic Failure

First let me say, the word epic drives me crazy, but it fits today.

John thinks everything is epic. A game, a steak or even a tv show can be epic to him. He's an interesting guy.

But back to my epic mistake.

Addison's first day of Tiny Tots (aka-preschool/play time) was today.  She was all dolled up and ready to go.

Shortly after dropping her off I realized I forgot to take her picture! How can I forget to take my daughter's picture on her first day of school..my epic failure.

Maybe it was because I was being told to hurry up by a 4 yr old.

Or because I just got done working out and could barely breathe (thank you Insanity).

Or because Treston had a dirty diaper and wasn't happy about it.

More then likely it's because with each child I've given birth to I've lost a bit of my brain....

Now the damage is done, she's going to look through her scrapbooks one day and ask where her preschool picture is. Then I'll have to buy her a car, or a house.

I should of took a picture.


BTW- Mom, where is my preschool picture? ;)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Just take one tomorrow. She'll never have to know it wasn't the FIRST day!

Unknown said...

Love this... I almost did the exact same thing to Sean... I was reminded by the other 30 moms taking pictures of their kids...

Tamara said...

I bet she will somehow forgive you. It'll be okay - you document her life SOOOO well! It's okay!