My Little Moments
Blog Header1 Blog Header Desktop

Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh My Goodness

The world has stopped for the residents of Virginia! It has snowed! Due to the large amounts of the fluffy white stuff they have delayed opening the YMCA until 10 am and cancelled school. I thought after the record breaking snow we had in December they would be a little more comfortable with it but I guess not. The roads will be a scary place today...almost as bad as California drivers when it's raining.

How I miss my brave fellow Minnesotans!


**You can still see the sidewalk! And Grass! Seiously people!!**

3 comments:

-Loni said...

THAT is HIL-AR-I-OUS!!

Megan Gunyan said...

You're kidding, right? RIGHT? They cancelled school?!? That's awesome. I can't believe it. I need to move to a warmer climate.

Amott Family said...

Don't go outside. All those un-snow-educated people taking their cars out! We miss you too. We are driving on ice out here, forget about it.
:)
Ande
p.s. I hope the move went well.